Nate Bradford, Jr. and different Black farmers and ranchers are preventing to protect a sort of rural, Black agricultural life. However the previous retains blocking their future.
Within the third season of The Heist, we comply with Bradford’s combat to outlive in opposition to the lengthy, documented historical past of presidency discrimination in opposition to Black farmers.
Coming October 3
Coming October 10
Coming October 17
Coming October 24
Coming October 31
Need extra of The Heist?
Get behind-the-scenes information and alerts when new episodes grow to be obtainable.
Use the unsubscribe hyperlink in these emails to decide out at any time.
Season 3 Credit
- Host/reporter: April Simpson
- Senior Producer: Camille Peterson
- Producer: Kiarra Powell
- Govt producers: Gretta Cohn and Dan O’Donnell
- Managing producer: Wilson Sayre
- Editors: Sara Nics, Mc Nelly Torres, Jamie Smith Hopkins, Matt DeRienzo, Jane Sasseen
- Contributing Editor: Keishel Williams
- Combine engineer: Louis@StoryYard
- Information Reporter: Joe Yerardi
- Viewers engagement: Lisa Yanick Litwiller, Ashley Clarke, Vanessa Lee, Charlie Dodge, Katherine Hapgood
- Design: Janeen Jones
- Reality checking: Peter Newbatt Smith
- Illustrations: Amanda Howell Whitehurst, (lead picture illustration by Janeen Jones / Heart for Public Integrity, derived from a photograph by April Simpson / Heart for Public Integrity)
This podcast was produced in partnership with the McGraw Heart for Enterprise Journalism on the Craig Newmark Graduate Faculty of Journalism on the Metropolis College of New York.
Particular due to Rural Development Basis Worldwide USA.
Assist help this work
Public Integrity doesn’t have paywalls and doesn’t settle for promoting in order that our investigative reporting can have the widest attainable impression on addressing inequality within the U.S. Our work is feasible due to help from folks such as you.